[R] Matrix and boucle.

Glen360 thescorpiong at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:59:56 CET 2012

Hello,

I made a boucle that put data inside N matrix. So for N=45, I have M1:M45.

Then I want to make a sn.em on each columns of each matrix. I don't know how
to call a i matrix (matrix(i) / matrix[i]) for i in 1:45.

Here is the code to make M1:M45

numberOfConfig8min <- length(numberOfCloseNonMatchConfig8min)
counterCloseNonMatchConfig <- 0
M<-matrix( 0,
nrow(closestNonMatchTrianglesVariablesOrdered8min_aspectRatio$formVector[,]),
ncol(closestNonMatchTrianglesVariablesOrdered8min_aspectRatio$formVector[,]))
for (i in 1: numberOfConfig8min){
assign(paste("M",i,sep=""),
closestNonMatchTrianglesVariablesOrdered8min_aspectRatio$formVector[(counterCloseNonMatchConfig+1):(counterCloseNonMatchConfig+
min(250,numberOfCloseNonMatchConfig8min[i])),])
counterCloseNonMatchConfig <-counterCloseNonMatchConfig +
min(250,numberOfCloseNonMatchConfig8min[i])
}

So 45 matrix of 8 columns. Then I want a sn.em on each columns of each
matrix.

Thanks you very much if you can help me. Would be really appreciate.

Best.

Glen