[R] Error from Brugs "'r for windows gui front-end has stopped working''

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jan 25 12:09:42 CET 2012

I just tried all 100 iterations both under WinXP and Windows Server 2008
of your script under 32-bit R (which I assume you are using when talking
about the old BRugs below).

Please confirm:
R-2.14.1 in 32-bit
BRugs version 0.7-5
OpenBUGS version (3.2.1)

I do not have any Win7 machine available before Friday.

Uwe Ligges