[R] Issues with PearsonIV distribution

gaurang.jitendrabhai at aviva.com gaurang.jitendrabhai at aviva.com
Thu Jan 26 10:16:48 CET 2012

Hi Michael,
I am using the same version contributed by Martin Backer. I have been in touch with him via email as well. He said yesterday that he can help me with it but is busy for some time.
This distribution function does not behave properly as can be seen in the attached spreadsheet. Check sheet "Rcode&Output" for Pearson Distribution fits in comparison to hyperbolic and normal fits on the same sample data.
Regards,
Gaurang