[R] Error from Brugs "'r for windows gui front-end has stopped working''

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jan 28 19:45:54 CET 2012

On 25.01.2012 18:50, Jin Minming wrote:
> Hello Uwe,
>
> Yes. These packages are what I used for the test in Windows 7 and vista system:
>   R-2.14.1 in 32-bit
>   BRugs version 0.7-5
>   OpenBUGS version (3.2.1)

On a Win 7 32 bit with the same software as described above, I cannot
reproduce a crash (except for using a different path since the once you
are using does not work for me, since OpenBUGS cannot deal with spaces
in the paths which is the case under German versions of Windows).
Hence my suggestion to ask on some BUGS mailing list if anybody can
reproduce your problems.

Uwe Ligges