[R] Error() model is singular - what does that mean

zetwal zetwal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:56:14 CEST 2012

Hi Jessica

Thanks for the replies. I was getting a bit confused at the answers when I
googled for it. So I thought maybe it would be better if I present my
specific test case (could be i'm doing something very wrong as I am quite
new to this thing)

Also, there are no dashes in my real names, I only have Data and Task for
example. I've changed the names just to make the labels more meaningful when
I was posting.