[R] skipped correlation

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:28:03 CEST 2012

library(sos)
findFun("scor")

will get you going in the right direction but I'm not sure I see a
"scor" function (I presume you're looking for the robust correlation
metric). Do you have a citation for such a function? For a work
around, robust::covRob gives robust covariance which possibly could be
scaled down to correlation.

Best,
Michael