[R] convert a table

Fri Jul 6 18:28:02 CEST 2012

If you don't know what format your data is in, how are we supposed to know?

Have you tried looking at your data file with a text editor? Perhaps reading your data using read.table or read.csv will help? Use the str function to learn its structure? use dput as the posting guide recommends so we can look at it ourselves?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing