[R] Compare date Oracle with Sys.time

Fri Jul 6 20:00:37 CEST 2012

Yes, this request is woefully incomplete, but it looked to me like the question was how to select the data so that a limited amount of data could be imported, rather than loading the whole table and subsetting in R.  If so, the discussion should be about constructing appropriate SQL (with or without parameters), which seems out of scope for this list (perhaps R-sig-DB?).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing