[R] how to make plot lines thicker

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:27:45 CEST 2012

I'd suggest using lines() rather than points() to add lines to a plot.
The parameter to change line width is lwd rather than cex.

e.g.
lines(x, Sobs$Chao_1_Mean, col="Gray", lwd=2)

Reading ?par can be both an enlightening and confusing experience.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org