[R] ROC curves with ROCR

blerta bshehu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:25:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I don't really understand how ROCR works.  Here's another example with a
randomforest model: I have the training dataset(bank_training) and testing
dataset(bank_testing) and I ran a randomForest as below:

    bankrf<-randomForest(y~., bank_training, mtry=4, ntree=2,
    keep.forest=TRUE,importance=TRUE)
    bankrf.pred<-predict(bankrf, bank_testing)
    library(ROCR)
    pred<-prediction(bankrf.pred$y, bank_testing$y)

Here I get the error that the prediction format is incorrect? Where is the
mistake?

Thanks in advance