[R] extracting rows and columns from a big matrix

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:26:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

Did you follow up on Bill's suggestion?

My guess is he's absolutely right, and you are copy-and-pasting
instead of using source(), but you do not ever say, as far as I can
tell in the large number of mostly-repetitive messages.

Save your very long command into a text file, preferably with an
editor that does syntax highlighting and parenthesis matching, use
source(), and let us know if it works.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee