[R] Help with correlation matrices, thresholding

chuck.01 CharlieTheBrown77 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:28:41 CEST 2012

Try this as a starting point; dat is your whole data set, and r = correlation
coefficient threshold:

 spec.cor <- function (dat, r, ...)
{
    x <- cor(dat, ...)
    x[upper.tri(x, TRUE)] <- NA
    i <- which(abs(x) >= r, arr.ind = TRUE)
    data.frame(matrix(colnames(x)[as.vector(i)], ncol = 2), value = x[i])
}

Drinniol wrote