[R] Table/Frame - output

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:13:11 CEST 2012

There are functions that allow for the "plotting" of text and R
objects that could be used to plot to a bitmap.  Look at the
'addtable2plot' function in the plotrix package and the textplot
function in the gplots package (look for alternative spellings if you
don't find them based on those exact spellings).  Also the
'capture.output' function may be helpful if you ever want to plot
something that is not already in the formats needed.

If you just want a single document that has both graphics and output
in it, then look at sweave or knitr as possible ways to combine them.