[R] Help with correlation matrices, thresholding

Drinniol drinniol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:08:40 CEST 2012

Thank you!  I had to make some modifications since my data is between a data
set and a subset not one data set to itself, but I was able to use
essentially your method to get it working.

I did have some trouble with the matrix command on the last line - it kept
returning lots of NAs.  So I just did it this way:

data.frame(colnames(x)[i[,2]], rownames(x)[i[,1]], value = x[i])

@Bert
I'll definitely check out the Bioconductor stuff - there's a lot of it!

Thanks again for the help.