[R] Creating a pdf with layers?

Christoph Scherber Christoph.Scherber at agr.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Jul 20 16:31:31 CEST 2012

Dear Prof Ripley,

Many thanks for your response. In fact, latticeExtra and ggplot2 both state they work with "layers",
but essentially this is nothing more than sequentially adding graphical output to an existing device.

But given that PDF can include layers since version 1.5 it would be interesting to be able to divert
output to different layers inside a PDF structure.

Best regards
Christoph Scherber

--
PD Dr Christoph Scherber