[R] R packages installation error in Ubuntu

uday uday_143_4u at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:38:13 CEST 2012

hi ,

last time I did not mention the specific version of linux and it was problem
with only syntax but with correction I got new error.
I found that some people has  faced this problem before and some of them
have mentioned that it may be because of dependencies issue and
install.packages("Rcmdr")  could fix this problem.
But Still I have not fixed the problem.

could you please tell me how to resolve this issue, this is the first time I
am using R in ubuntu.
Thank you