[R] memory size

Sun Jul 22 02:32:46 CEST 2012

There are many possibilities, but they all begin with reading the posting guide and following the recommendations therein so we don't have to guess what your actual configuration is.  However, since your first task is to read, you might consider reading the FAQs on memory use and Windows specifically so you can ask more specific questions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing