[R] Workspace Question.

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:43:47 CEST 2012

The objects from an R session are saved in the RWorking directory of the
session.  The answer to your question will depend on whether you started
the different versions of R using shortcuts located in different folders
or the same folder.  The objects should not be automatically deleted so
I would think that unless you deleted them yourself, you are dealing
with a situation where you are not starting the previous version of R
with the same working directory as before.

Sorry this is only general advice, but there is not enough detail to say
more.

Rob