[R] EM for missing data

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Jul 23 17:39:15 CEST 2012

This is chopped off. What happens next is important. EM can be used to
compute covariance matrices and conducts  the statistical analysis without
imputing any missing values or it can be used to impute missing values to
create one or multiple data sets.

You might find Missing Data by Paul D. Allison to be useful.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352