[R] extract values from summary of function indval of the package labdsv

katse katjaseis at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:03:15 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,
I am doing Indicator species analysis using the function "indval" from the
package "labdsv".
For further analysis I need the values "Number of Significant Indicators"
and "Sum of Indicator Values" that is calculated from the summary on my
indval object.

 indication3<-indval(Veg,caver3,numitr=4999)

 summary(indication3)
 cluster indicator_value probability
X14        1          0.9423  0.00020004
X10        1          0.8993  0.00040008

Sum of probabilities                 =  22.7643528705741

Sum of Indicator Values              =  57.55

Sum of Significant Indicator Values  =  17.03

Number of Significant Indicators     =  22

Significant Indicator Distribution

 1  2  3
10 10  2

I tried to extract them using "summary(indication3)$Sum of Indicator Values"
for example, but it doesn't work. Is there a way to get the values?
Someone has an idea?
Thanks
katse