[R] [RCurl] HTTP 404 Status

Tue Jul 24 06:25:42 CEST 2012

It would appear you are not sending the same thing from RCurl as you are from the browser. I recommend using Firebug in Firefox to confirm what actually needs to be sent.

This doesn't really look like an R problem. If you have trouble with http protocol, you should look somewhere else (stackoverflow?). If you find a bug in RCurl, correspond with the package maintainer (see ?maintainer).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing