[R] Obtain residuals from a Principal Component Analysis

petohtalrayn h643306 at rtrtr.com
Wed Jul 25 12:02:27 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to R, and I need to perform the principal components
analysis of a data matrix. I know that there are a bunch of methods to do it
(dudi.pca, princomp, prcomp...) but I have not managed to find a method that
can return the residuals obtained by retaining X principal components of the
original data, as this MATLAB function can do: http://is.gd/6WeUFF

Suggestions? Please, help me to find a way to do it, any information you can
give will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!