[R] Working with Numbers generated from Regression Output

Fri Jul 27 08:41:10 CEST 2012

Stop posting HTML. What you see is NOT what we see.

As regards to your problems... you need to learn how to get data into and out of R, so please read the R Input/Output document supplied with R. The most foolproof way is to write the data to a CSV file and read it from there into a spreadsheet. Depending on your operating system you may be able to write into a clipboard for more convenience.

As to your goal of making predictions, with only a few more steps you can make those predictions using R. See the examples in the help for predict ( type "?predict.lm" without the quotes).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing