[R] Working with Numbers generated from Regression Output

Krunal Nanavati krunal.nanavati at cogitaas.com
Fri Jul 27 12:10:51 CEST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

With your first alternative, I am getting the beta values in different
cells in the excel file.

Is there a way to get all the information generated by the summary
function in different cells in a excel file, through the write function?

Also, can you please elaborate on your third option. I went into the data
tab in excel, and chose from text option, as I had pasted the console
output of regression in a text file. But by doing this I am getting all
the output in a single cell in excel.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Krunal Nanavati