[R] Extracting results from the VAR output

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Fri Jul 27 13:34:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm not familiar with package urca but your problem seems to be in the
access of a list member.
The operator '$' is an alternative to '[[', and you are right, the
latter is recommended programmatically.

Try something along the lines of the following.

VARrow[[ "varresult" ]][[ "Liabilities" ]]

And note that you can use numbers instead of the members' names.
str(VARrow) would give the structure of the variable and the appropriate
numbers to use (just count).

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas