[R] extended R

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:33:15 CEST 2012

hony <mn.nasiri <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I need to create a software and use R engine in my software. but I don't know
> how to use R code in my software same www.revolutionanalytics.com.
> Rapid Miner has 2 section. one of them is using for application and the
> other is used for researcher for extended it.

  Unfortunately, this question isn't really comprehensible to someone
who doesn't already know what you're talking about.  Have you read the
Introduction to R, and the posting guide for the help list?  Have you
searched the archives of this list for possible answers?  You might also
look on Stack Overflow under the [r] tag for answers -- lots of data
mining/analytics types hang out there.

  good luck
    Ben Bolker