[R] curve comparison

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 05:48:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

Please check this article which details the method for comparison:

Statistica Sinica 17(2007), 1115-1137
TESTING FOR THE EQUALITY OF k REGRESSION
CURVES
Juan Carlos Pardo-Fern ́ndez, Ingrid Van Keilegom and Wenceslao Gonz ́lez-Manteiga

Also, check some examples (http://www.stat.umn.edu/geyer/old/5601/examp/kolmogorov.html).

I am not very familiar with non-parametric tests.

A.K.