[R] Frailty variable and cluster function in coxph

BrittD britt_dijkstra at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:04:53 CEST 2012

I have a dataset with the variables:

id    start   stop   event   tempdiff   straling

The data contains recurrent event, so for each id more than one interval is
created
and more than one event can occur.

I have fitted the next model:

mod1 = coxph(Surv(start,stop,event) ~ tempdiff3 + straling3 + frailty(uid) +
cluster(uid) , deel1)

The model will work when I use the cluster and the frailty function
seperately, but in combination
I get this error message:

residuals.coxph(fit2, type = "dfbeta", collapse = cluster, weighted = TRUE)
:
  length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent

Is there I was I could use both functions in the same analysis?

Greetings,

Britt