[R] RScript.exe and map directory issue

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri Jun 1 00:05:50 CEST 2012

The backslash character does not escape anything in the shell in Windows.  You need to make sure that filenames/paths with spaces are surrounded by double quotes.  So try something like

Call Shell(rPath & "\Rscript.exe ""C:\Work\Latest 1\_Test.R""", vbHide)

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204