[R] Error: package 'myLib' is not installed for 'arch=i386'

ikuzar razuki at hotmail.fr
Fri Jun 1 15:51:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

I 'd like to use some functions in myLib. So I do:
library(myLib)

Then I get this message:
Error: package 'myLib' is not installed for 'arch=i386'

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.2 (2011-09-30)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=French_France.1252  LC_CTYPE=French_France.1252
LC_MONETARY=French_France.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=French_France.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] XML_3.4-2.2

[1] tools_2.13.2

I tried to type this command::
 update.packages(checkBuilt=TRUE, ask=FALSE)

But it does not resolve the problem.

Does someone know what should I do ?
-> I did not write this myLib, it was another person.
-> myLib was probably created with an older version of R,
-> myLib was compiled in another platform

Thanks for your help.