[R] How to make a transaction class data?

jasminedawn peggypeng11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:08:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have encounter a problem that my data a_data.frame  is of data.frame class
with columns: sequenceID, eventID, items.

when I convert it to transaction class:

as(a_data.frame, "transactions")

All columns are grouped together under items, which is like this:
{sequenceID, eventID, items}
instead of the right form: sequenceID, eventID, {items}

Also when i read_baskets, there is always an error:  Error in readLines(con)
: 'con' is not a connection

Can anyone help me with the problem? Thanks very much!