[R] plot background - excel gradient style background ?

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 22:14:03 CEST 2012

The short answer is "yes".

The question as answer is "what is wrong with your data that you feel
the need to hide/distort information and distract from the story of
the data?".

The hopefully thought provoking answer is "fortune(197)".

The answer to the question not asked that should have been is "No!
don't do that!".

If you have read all the above and are still determined to continue
despite warnings, then ...
The answer similar to handing a fully metal knife to someone poking
around in a plugged in toaster is "?rasterImage".