[R] Double-buffering problem, this time with an example.

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Jun 2 22:52:14 CEST 2012

For the record, I confirm Dan's description on Windows:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.0 (2012-03-30)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.15.0