[R] load coda in BRugs to perfor diagnostics

Guillaume2883 guillaume.bal.pro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:30:26 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I just wrote a script to have each of my three mcmc chins running on a
different computer core to improve computation speed. To do it I use the
function sfLapply from the package snowfall.
Before using parallell computation, I did my diagnostic analyses just after
the model updating, but now I have to save the coda before.
Using the CODA package, it is possible to load the outputs in a mcmc.list to
perform some diagnostics but it doesn't work with functions from the BRugs
package such as samplesBgr.
Can you explain what should I do to read coda files with BRugs ?

Thanking you in advance

Guillaume