[R] How to find best parameter values using deSolve n optim() ?

mhimanshu bioinfo.himanshu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:50:04 CEST 2012

Hello Thomas,

This code seems to be fine and its now working well.

I read the about the FME package, but I have one doubt, as in the data set
given in the paper, it showing a nice kinetics of the viral growth, so my
question is what if there is a sudden increase in viral growth after some
interval, say Bimodal growth curve?

How does it fits the bimodal growth curve? I tried with FME but I am not
getting the desired results. May be you can explain me a little, I would be
really grateful to you. :)

Thanks a lot,
Himanshu