[R] Problems when install ROCR

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 8 18:30:25 CEST 2012

On 06/08/2012 07:39 AM, R. Michael Weylandt wrote:
> Well, I know that ROCR and gplots are on CRAN so you should probably
> be installing them with install.packages() on your magical and
> unspecified OS and version of R.

I don't really know the details, but you might check the version /
reinstall gdata, which gplots Depends: on; apparently there was a
version of gdata 2.10.0, whereas the 'current' version is 2.8.2;
install.packages() will not automatically downgrade an installed
version. So try biocLite("gdata") to get the right dependency.

Martin