[R] mapping sequence data R

amuznetin usatwe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 06:49:36 CEST 2012

Hello, I am new to R appreciate all the help from the R experts in the
forum....

I am doing a click tracking project , the click tracking tracks the click,
mouse over events . I am tracking what are the follow up events before some
one clicks on the main zone 4  from which we generate the revenue

The data is in thosands  of user, below id the samle, before a click there
can be many souse over and mouse in/out events and so do after the click

user       event                          Zone      no (sum)
1             mouse over               zone1    2
1             mouse in                     zone3  1
1        mouse out                        zone3  1
1         click                                   zone4    1
1           mouse over                 sone2   1

What are the different technqies I can use, I want to measure the following

Co relation between different zones
is mouse order import to see the use behaviour before they click the zone4
What are the other things I can do with this data ?

Thanks fr the help