[R] compute Mcdonald's omega ω

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Mon Jun 11 05:17:42 CEST 2012

Dear "codecat"

You can get the most recent version of psych from CRAN.  The current version is 1.2.4.

Then, the help page for omega should be of use

library(psych)
?omega

In addition, try the vignette for the psych package.

Or, as of today, there is a more detailed instruction for newbies on using the psych package and R to find omega

http://personality-project.org/r/tutorials/R_for_omega.pdf

Let me know if any of this helps.

Bill