[R] R2wd error in wdGet

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Mon Jun 11 05:58:06 CEST 2012

> wdGet()
Error in if (wdapp[["Documents"]][["Count"]] == 0)
wdapp[["Documents"]]$Add() :
  argument is of length zero

Not sure what your error means without more context, you should see:

Do you have RDCOMClient installed and working properly?

rcom requires a current version of statconnDCOM installed.
To install statconnDCOM type
     installstatconnDCOM()

This will download and install the current version of statconnDCOM

You will need a working Internet connection
because installation needs to download a file.

HTH,

Rob