[R] SAP ABAP Consultant available

Kanna kanna at silverxis.com
Tue Jun 12 22:37:08 CEST 2012

   [1]Click here to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails

   Hello,

   We have an excellent consultant, Pritesh Agrawal - SAP ABAP . Below is
   his/her quick profile for your review.

   Pritesh Agrawal - SAP ABAP -

   Rate: Open     Total Exp: 9+     Available: immediate     Relocation: OPEN

   Over 9.5 years of work experience in SAP R/3 technical, functional and
   project management for clients in UK, Europe, Asia, and North America.
   Specializes in, SAP ABAP, ABAP OOPS, Interfaces using ALE/EDI/IDOC and SAP
   Business Workflow. Worked extensively in functional areas FI/CO, SD, MM, PP,
   QM, SC, DC, CRM, APO IS-Utilities, IS-Retail. Implementation experience on
   all  types of ABAP development which included designing and developing
   objects related to Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, SAP scripts,
   Smartforms, Reports, Data Dictionary, RFCs, ALE/EDI, Workflows, BADIs,
   Enhancement  spots,  BAPIs, Dialog Programming & Program Optimization.
   Extensively used LSMW for Master Data uploads. Expertise in applying OSS
   Notes and performing runtime analysis and optimization of programs.

   Working experience in environments R/3 4.0, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP
   6.0 EHP5. Upgrade and Support Pack application activities using SPAU and
   SPDD

   Rate: Open     Total Exp: 9 +     Available: immediate     Relocation: OPEN

   To obtain a complete resume of this consultant and many others we have
   available, please feel free to contact me.

   Thanks & Regards,
   Kanna
   SilverXis
   We Deliver: Talent, Solution, Satisfaction
   1162 W Pioneer Pkwy,
   Arlington, TX 76013.
   T: 817-861-8888*533
   F: 847-758-2770
   [2]kanna at silverxis.com
   [3]www.silverxis.com

   This email is generated using [4]CONREP software.
   [5][8011234857.jpg]

   G5540