[R] eclipse cran r

Luke Miller millerlp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:44:23 CEST 2012

Read through this page on float (figure) placement:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Floats,_Figures_and_Captions

In particular, trying including \usepackage{float} in your TeX preamble
and then place figures using the big [H] option:

\begin{figure}[H]

That may accomplish what you want in terms of placing figures in the
desired location.