[R] regarding the function WebCorpus

raishilpa raishilpa.bhu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:11:29 CEST 2012

hello,
I have a question regarding the function WebCorpus..When I am using this
function its showing error: couldnt find the function...I have downloaded
the tm package...Can you help me in this regard? Also I want to know how we
can data/information about a product or topic from google,facebook etc using
R...I have find a command

corpus <- WebCorpus(GoogleFinanceSource("AAPL"))

but this is not working and showing error couldnt find the function
GoogleFinanceSource...

please help me ..I will be thankful to you

thanking you in anticipation

--
Shilpa Rai
MSc.(2011-2013)