[R] spelling correction using R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:33:28 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM, shilpa rai <raishilpa.bhu at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks to all :)

Unless I suddenly became plural, I believe you meant to hit reply-all.

> I have found a code on nets , please visit the following link
>
> http://anrprogrammer.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/a-spell-checker-in-r/
>
> when I am running this code I am getting following error
>
>  Correct("speling", dtm = counts)
> Error in out[i] <- paste(word[-i], collapse = "") : object of type 'closure'
> is not subsettable

Running the code on that link, I don't get that particular error, but
one that's perhaps similar. The problem with the linked code is that
it doesn't define out before using it.

I might suggest you actually read the entire page -- the fix is
already posted there.

Michael