[R] How can I "declutter"/make a biplot less messy in R

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Mon Jun 18 23:30:00 CEST 2012

Don't do the biplot.  Darn hard to make sense of anyway.  Plot the scores and the loadings separately.  You can see how to do that in this thread: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/How-to-plot-PCA-output-td4614732.html

Good Luck.  Bryan
Bryan Hanson
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry
DePauw University