[R] QQplot normally distributed

Noor.v.d.Assem noor.v.d.assem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:12:47 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I have some data where I have to investigate with a suitable QQ-plot wheter
or not the measurement erros are normally distributed. The distributed data
are form the residuals of a lineair regression, that can be considered as
aproximations of the actuel measurement errors.
This is the graph:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4633819/QQplot.jpg

 How can I recognize, with reference to the graph, if the errors are
normally distributed or not.  And with that conclusion in mind, is there
some relationship between those variables?

Thank You

Noor