[R] Subset of summary results

Özgür Asar oasar at metu.edu.tr
Tue Jun 19 18:51:22 CEST 2012

>yes, it gives me the required summary statistics with the following command

>summary(Mnp)$coef.table[c(1:3,5,6,8,9,11,12,14,15,17,18),]

>Normally if we compare the two summary results before and after skipping
some variables, we note bit change in >the estimates of the rest of the
variables. But in this case, it shows the same. I want to ask are the
results in this case >valid and publishable?

I expect difference as well. You can try assigning two models to different
objects such as Mnp1 and Mnp2, then try to extract interested statistics
from them and compare the results.