[R] Conditioned Latin Hypercube Sampling within determined distance

SergioHGS shenrike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:32:21 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am a begginer in R and I have been trying to use the Conditioned Latin
Hypercube to choose sample points only in areas close to roads due to the
difficult thorough access in the study area. I could use a code to create
the points throughout the area, but I need to create a code to make the R
only comes up with points close to this road. I've been using the packages
"raster", "shapefile", "clhs", "proj4" and "rgdal" and I have the shapefiles
of the road, the raster of distance from the road, and so forth.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Sergio