[R] R function similar to gradient function in Matlab?

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:07:32 CEST 2012

I don't have a Matlab license or enough experience with it to know what gradient does, but I know there's a Matlab-to-R "dictionary" out there that many folks find helpful. It might have what you need (or just be generally useful).

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Hiebeler-matlabR.pdf

Not sure if that's the most up to date.

Michael