[R] I got beats for your

Mojo Beats info at mojobeats.com
Thu Jun 21 21:11:09 CEST 2012

   I got your hot fresh beats and here is the download link as proof free of
   charge. If you like what you hear, then continue reading

   [1]http://mojobeats.com/soundofbounce.mp3

   Read terms and condition here [2]http://mojobeats.com/terms.txt

   I searched around the internet and your email came up that you are in need
   of beats. If you are looking for hot fresh beats, I got exactly what you are
   looking. .

   My name is V.A. Garcia but I am also known as Ebon Stone of Dragonica. If
   you did not like what you heard, then I don’t want to waste your time.
   However, if you loved the beat I gave you, then read on. I have a website
   that I am building and I believe my beats will change the face of Hip Hop,
   Rap and R&B. I am so sure that you are going to like my beats that I am
   giving you this full length beat that is mastered and ready for studio time.
   With this beat you can make 1 derivative work and distributed anywhere
   without paying me any royalties. Also, there is no limits on quantity of
   units you can sell. All I ask is that you give MojoBeats.com the credit for
   the arrangement. Yes, that is the name of the website that I am launching
   very soon. There will be more tracks like the one you just heard that I made
   specifically for Rap/Hip Hop/R&B /POP artists and producers. There will be
   exclusive and non-exclusive rights options with tracked out files too. In
   the meantime, I just want you to keep MojoBeats.com in mind and tell your
   artist  or  producers friends about me and my site. Tell them to go to
   MojoBeats.com and drop an email in the mailing list box. When the times
   comes, I will notify everyone when the site launches. If you got this email,
   that means you are already in the list and you will be notified. I know that
   together we will make a difference and revamp today’s music.

   To unsubscribe or update your records, [3]Click here.

   Message sent by MojoBeats.com. 314.co mailing list.system