[R] Reordering levels of a factor within a lattice dotplot

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Fri Jun 22 17:02:20 CEST 2012

thanks for your reply but I don't think your solution can accomplish to what
I need...
(I can't see any ordering of the variable "sample" with reference to the
variable "obs")

please keep in mind that for a numer of reasons that I do not mention here
for the sake of conciseness in my case the variable "sample" must be
espressed as a charachter (because what I proposed here is a simplification
of the original variable composed by a concatenation of more information
strings than the sampling date itself)

and finally the labels on y axis are still not correctly disposed : same
problem as in my example (also this feature must be properly sorted out)

I think it's necessary to stick on the reordering of varibles but I can't
figure how jet...